Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and VillasAbu Dhabi, UAE
7 Nights & 4 Greenfees
- 7 x nights in a Park Room incl. Braekfast
- 4 Greenfees weekday (Su - Th)
- 2 x Greenfee Saadiyat Beach GC (Su-Wed)
- 1 x Greenfee Yas Links (Su-thu)
- 1 x Greenfee Abu Dhabi Golf Club (Su-Wed)
- Buggy and rangeballs included always.
- Has to be booked 15 days in advance
- Supplement periods are Formula 1 Grand Prix, New Year and Easter
|Date||In double occupancy||In single occupancy|
|3.12. - 27.12.2019||from € 1588,-||from € 2307,-|
|5.1. - 30.4.2020||from € 1588,-||from € 2307,-|
Prices per person. Other dates on request.
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel in the United Arab Emirates is an exclusive sanctuary for the discerning business and leisure traveller, located on a nine-kilometre stretch of environmentally protected beach on Saadiyat Island. The resort is adjacent to the famous Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, minutes from the city’s prime business district, the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and 25 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi presents 306 spacious hotel rooms, suites and private villas that are generously sized and offer exceptional views of Saadiyat Beach, the golf club or the hotel gardens; each features a separate balcony or terrace. Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas presents a wide selection of authentic cuisines from different parts of the world complemented by unrestricted views of Saadiyat Beach and the beautifully landscaped hotel gardens. The luxurious Atarmia Spa spread over two levels offers exclusive privacy for both ladies and gentlemen. The day spa features an extensive range of services and unique beauty and health treatments based on ingredients steeped in Arabia’s aromatic and opulent history as well as an exclusive swimming-pool and relaxation area.
Recent accolades include:
- "Best Luxury Hideaway Awards" by 2013 World Luxury Hotel Awards
- "One of the Best New Hotels in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler in 2012
- "One of the Best New Spas in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler in 2012
Abu Dhabi International (AUH) - 36 km, 29 mins
100% verified reviews from Albrecht Golf Travel clients
- Automatic translation
- Original version
Very nice stay, unfortunately also expensive
Reviewed May 10, 2019
Very high charges for food and drinks in the hotel, very friendly staff, ideal for the arrival in your own car
Translated by Google.