The DataiPulau Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
7 Nights & 5 Greenfees
- 7 Nights in a Canopy Deluxe Room with Signature Breakfast
- 5 Rounds of Golf on the The Els Club Teluk Datai (1 / 2 Buggy per Person included, Caddy mandatory payment on spot)
- Mini bar inclusive water, soft drinks and juices.
- Complimentary in-room coffee (private espresso machine) and tea making facilities.
- Complimentary fruit basket.
- Complimentary WIFI.
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Centre, Sauna, Swimming Pools and private beach.
- Complimentary use of non-motorized Water-sports facilities.
- Complimentary guided nature walk by our Resident Naturalist and our Resident Marine Biologist.
Dates available: 1.3. - 31.3.2020
Other dates on request.
Nestling in the heart of a 10-million-year-old rainforest, The Datai Langkawi is a captivating destination resort that blends into its natural surroundings. Situated on the mystical island of Langkawi, the resort’s lush tropical rainforest embraces each room, suite and villa, from whose private verandas there are breathtaking views. This serene haven is where you can reconnect with nature and uplift your soul.
The Datai Langkawi offers the perfect escape and allows you to nurture to the full the well-being of your mind, body and spirit. Datai Bay is rated as one of the top ten beaches in the world by National Geographic and, together with the resort’s surrounding jungle, is host to a wealth of wildlife, some of which is endemic to the area. You may well spot Dusky langurs, Tokay geckos and Sunda Colugos during your stay.
Almost 25 years have passed since The Datai Langkawi first welcomed guests. Since then the iconic property has featured in a myriad lifestyle publications and coffee-table books. It received the Aga Khan Award for Architecture in 2001, inspiring the work of fellow architects worldwide.
Today The Datai Langkawi has embarked on an extensive renovation, the most substantial enhancement project since its opening in 1993. The refurbishment includes renovations to the resort’s guest rooms, suites and villas and the construction of a new dedicated nature centre underpinning the resort’s increased focus on sustainability. The commitment to well-being is also being increased by additional spa villas and a health club by the beach. The resort’s landscaping is also being upgraded to enhance the authentic rainforest arrival experience.
On completion of the project, the refreshed look and feel of the resort will offer guests a nature- and culture-based experience, promoting its Malaysian hospitality to the world and reaffirm The Datai Langkawi as Malaysia’s most sought-after luxury destination resort with unrivalled and unique experiences.
Langkawi (LGK) - 29 km, 40 mins