for Bangkok Golf Club, Thailand
Reviews 1 - 3 from 3
NIGHT GOLF AT BANGKOK GOLF CLUB
4.0 of 5 starsReviewed June 1, 2017
Played on a wednesday night. from 19 to 23:30, I'm a beginner with no handicap. Rented a club set. Left handed
- Night golf, perfect to avoid heat and relax from the BKK crowd.
- Well litted (artificial light floods the course, shots and balls are not difficult to follow)
- Quiet area, not so far from downtown (30-45 minutes if no traffic)
- Par 3 9th Hole is amazing.
- Grass good in all areas (fairways, rough and greens)
- No english spoken (neither customer service nor Caddies)
- Caddies compulsory. not really helpful if they do not speak english.
4.0 of 5 starsReviewed July 26, 2016
Excellent value golf booked through Golfdigg application. The day started with disappointment as despite their website there was no driving range and since the big flood the par 3 course hasn't been playable. Later I realised that the advertised 'waterfall green' was not in operation either. (The electricity went with the flood...) It must have been beautiful once though!
However, the caddy was nice, the course was well maintained. The greens were really fast so one needs good distance control to keep the ball on.
Club house was slightly tired but clean. Locker and shower was included.
Challenging for a high handicapper. I liked it!
- Automatic translation
- Original version
Age, ingrown court with floodlights!
3.0 of 5 starsReviewed January 4, 2015
Here you can also play after 18h. It may be unfamiliar, but it works.
The course is varied, but flat in good condition. All Gruen's are super fast and it's a real art, or rather lucky to read the Gruen's right.
I play this course again for sure. But the adjacent GC Riverdale is just much, much bessr.
Translated by Google.