Great golfing on the sunny southern slopes of the Alps.
Get to know Carinthia from its greenest side. With the versatile Kärnten Golf Card, you can take a fun and relaxed shot at any one of ten golf courses in Carinthia in exquisitely beautiful natural surroundings. Top up the card with three, four or five green fees for any one of the attractively landscaped 18-hole golf courses at a very favourable price.
Popular with experienced golfers and beginners alike, you really do get your money's worth. The card is available at all participating golf courses and golf partner hotels in Carinthia. Happy golfing!
Take it stroke by stroke. In conjunction with the Kärnten Golf Card, the following golf courses provide you with top hospitality at affordable prices:
1. Kärntner Dellach Golf Club (18-hole course)
2. Gailtalgolf Kärnten Golf Club (18-hole course)
3. Millstätter See Golf Course (18-hole course)
4. Kaiserburg Bad Kleinkirchheim Golf Course (18-hole course)
5. Alpe-Adria Golf Schloss Finkenstein (18-hole course)
6. Velden Köstenberg Golf Course (18-hole course)
7. Moosburg Pörtschach Golf Course (18-hole + 9-hole course)
8. Klagenfurt Seltenheim Championship Course (18-hole + 9-hole course)
9. Jacques Lemans Golf Club St. Veit Längsee (18-hole course)
10. Klopeinersee - Southern Carinthia Golf Park (18-hole course)
Kärnten Golf Card – Prices:
3 green fees: EUR 190.00
4 green fees: EUR 245.00
5 green fees: EUR 295.00
The card is valid from the date of purchase until the end of the following season.
Völkermarkter Ring 21 - 23
Phone: +43 463 3000
Fax: +43 463 300050