Le Manoir Hotel3 stars
The villa « Le Manoir» was built in 1911 by Allen Stoneham. He was also co-creator, with John Whitley, of Le Touquet Golf Course in 1904. Niched beneath the Pine Trees at the edge of the forest, amidst country surroundings, it offers guests a tranquil and relaxing ambiance. After the second World War and the destruction of the Golf’s Hotel and Club House, the Bar, Club and Changing Rooms were installed in the « Le Manoir » villa in 1950.
At the end of the 1950’s, the villa was then transformed into an Hotel. By 1992 it became the property of Open Golf Club, during their acquisition of Le Touquet Golf Course.
Set magnificently in the heart of Le Touquet Forest, the noble family home of the founder of Le Touquet Golf Course, has preserved its image of calm and serenity which has always been its charm, despite being transformed into an Hotel.
This elegant manor with its Ivy-covered facade, dating from the early 20th century, offers rooms set along three storeys. Each room has a certain charm where country elegance marries perfectly with refinement.
Quiet, Hotel on golf course
Restaurant, Bar, Tennis
Le Manoir Hotel
Avenue du Golf
F-62520 Le Touquet
Phone: +33 3 21 06 28 28
Fax: +33 3 21 06 28 29