RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang MaiChiang Mai, Thailand
9 nights & 7 Greenfees
- 9 nights' accommodation in a Grand Room with Daily breakfast
- 7 Greenfees:
- Summit Green Valley Chiang Mai Country Club (inkl. Caddy)
- Royal Chiang Mai Golf Club & Resort (inkl. Caddy)
- Chinag Mai Inthanon Golf & Natural Resort ( inkl. Caddy)
- Mae Jo Golf Club (inkl. Caddy)
- Gassan Khuntan Golf and Resort (inkl. Caddy)
- Chiang Mai Highlands Golf and Spa Ressort (inkl. Caddy)
- Alpine Golf Resort Chiang Mai (inkl. Cart & Caddy)
- (caddie fees included but not caddie tips)
- All airport, land, and golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP service
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- All taxes and service charges
Dates available: 1.4. - 31.10.2016
Other dates on request.
A luxury boutique resort captures the essence of the descendant's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior décor. A luxury boutique resort nestled serenely along the bank of the Mae Ping River and center of Lanna historical city, Chiang Mai only minutes away from the Chiang Mai Airport and the city's popular Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
All 75 luxurious guestrooms feature private balconies, widescreen plasma televisions, home theatre, broadband internet and bathrooms with built - in LCD TVs and rain shower. RatiLanna the 5 star luxury resort offers the highest standard of services and tasteful facilities.
Chiang Mai (CNX) - 9 km, 18 mins
100% verified reviews from Albrecht Golf Travel clients
Delighted by Loy Krathong - Wonderful Hotel with great staff and nice golf couses
Reviewed November 23, 2018
Hotel and staff are wonderful. Loy Krathong event was a real delighter.
Highlands and Gassam Khuntan golf courses are great. Gassam Legacy was okay but not great.
Hotel location nice at the river but some distance to city center. We used Grab for transportation. Worked perfectly.
Great golf trip and Stay in Chiang Mai
Reviewed July 13, 2016
Very much enjoyed our trip... golf courses were very nice, high quality... also hotel standard was perfectly fine