Grand Hyatt Erawan BangkokBangkok, Thailand
7 nights & 5 Greenfees
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Grand Room with Daily breakfast
- 5 Greenfees:
- Lotus Valley Golf Resort (incl. cart & caddie)
- Riverdale Golf Club (incl. cart & caddie)
- The Royal Gems Golf City (incl. cart & caddie)
- Thai Country Club ( incl. caddie)
- Suwan Golf & Country Club ( incl. caddie)
- (caddie fees included but not caddie tips)
- All airport, land, and golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP service
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- All taxes and service charges
Dates available: 1.4. - 31.10.2016
Other dates on request.
from €1709,- per person in double occupancy (€ 2463,- in single occupancy)
Immerse yourself in the luxury and refinement of Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok. Located on Rajdamri Road, in the heart of Bangkok’s downtown shopping and business district and steps from the convenience of two SkyTrain stations, our exceptional five-star hotel is the perfect choice for a memorable stay in this compelling city. A pleasant stroll from your fabulous room you will discover Central World, Gaysorn Plaza, and Siam Paragon shopping malls, renowned restaurants and bars, fascinating cultural attractions including the revered Erawan Shrine, and Lumpini Park where locals can be seen practicing Tai Chi at daybreak.
Each spacious guestroom and suite at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok is an artful blend of contemporary residential style and Thai elegance, enhanced by the seamless integration of technology for business and leisure travellers, with deluxe amenities to ensure a comfortable and convenient stay.
Our hotel is a gastronomic destination for lovers of dining where you can savour the city’s finest Sunday Brunch at Tables Grill, enjoy the authentic flavours of Italy at Spasso, discover wines of the world at Bar@494 or International buffet at The Dining Room. For relaxation, guests can also experience the sublime rejuvenating pleasures of i.sawan Residential Spa & Club, work-out at the fitness centre, or swim at the pool.
Bangkok Don Meung (DMK) - 23 km, 30 mins
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK) - 30 km, 32 mins