Doral Golf Resort & SpaMiami, Florida, USA
7 nights & 5 Greenfees
- 7 night in a Deluxe garden view accommodations inclusive Buffet breakfast
- 5 rounds of golf .
- 4 rounds on either the Golden Palm, Red Tiger or Silver Fox & 1 round on the famous Blue Monster for no additional surcharge
- Additional rounds on the Blue Monster require a per person surcharge.
- Complimentary use practise facilities with unlimited range balls
- Complimentary golf bag storage
- Complimentary self parking
Dates available: 1.10. - 31.12.2016
Other dates on request.
from €1782,- per person in double occupancy (€ 2379,- in single occupancy)
7 nights & 5 green fees
- 7 nights in a Deluxe Room with daily breakfast.
- 5 green fees during stay on Red Tiger, Golden Palm or Silver Fox.
- Club storage, unlimited use practice facility.
- Local calls, in room wireless internet, use of resort fitness facility, complimentary daily newspaper, resort activities and in room coffee and tea service, daily beach shuttle service
- TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ($250) FOOD & BEVERAGE RESORT CREDIT PER PERSON PER STAY.
|Date||In double occupancy||In single occupancy|
|1.6. - 30.9.2017||from € 1207,-||from € 1723,-|
|1.10. - 31.12.2017||from € 1864,-||from € 2540,-|
|1.1. - 30.4.2018||from € 2360,-||from € 3299,-|
Prices per person. Other dates on request.
from €1207,- per person in double occupancy
Trump National Doral® was purchased by the Trump Organization in June 2012. Since it acquisition, the Trump family has invested $250 million to complete a dramatic restoration recapturing the iconic resort's early grandeur. Every aspect of this Miami, Florida golf resort has been re-designed, offering a new generation of style, service infused with the Trump standard of excellence.
Today, the prestigious 800-acre resort near Miami airport boasts a completely re-designed clubhouse, 643 new deluxe accommodations, luxurious event spaces, premier dining, four championship golf courses plus all new re-imagined recreational amenities.
Miami International (MIA) - 15 km, 19 mins
Miami SPB (MPB) - 23 km, 23 mins
Fort Lauderdale International (FLL) - 49 km, 43 mins